In 2010, Global-Link MP launched a new division called TBA (Total Brand Activation) Philippines, bringing a full range of brand activation services to clients. In each of the unique brand design and communication activation we perform, TBA creates profound experiences for every member of every audience. TBA is able to deliver a wide array of services, ranging from traditional design for signage and exhibition booths, to marketing and sponsorship for sports, exhibitions and events, brand consultancy, conference delivery, operations management and digital marketing.
is looking for:
FINANCE & ADMIN MANAGER
Reporting to General Manager with functional reporting line to Regional Financial Controller based in Singapore:
- Financial Accounting –recording of transactions in a timely and accurate manner, and in accordance with company policies and in accordance with Indonesia accounting standards and regulations;
- Monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliations – preparation and timely resolution of schedules, risks and issues;
- Internal Monthly Reporting – to ensure that monthly accounts is to be close by the 10thof the month, Financial Report is ready by 15th, and the SMR Report is to be submitted to the Singapore Accounts Team by the 18th of the month;
- Pico Group half yearly and yearly Group Consolidation Reporting– working with the Finance team in Singapore head office to ensure completeness and accuracy of the half yearly Consol Pack is submitted timely within the given due dates;
- Local External Reporting – preparation and submission of all local regulatory filings such as Statutory Accounts, Taxes, Payroll, ownership of local audits;
- Treasury – cash requirement forecasting, management of local banking relationships;
- Internal Controls –designing, implementing and maintaining effective local business processes and internal control;
- Tax – manage the relationship with local tax authorities and provide advice to the business on how to minimize the tax liability;
- Payroll – to calculate and prepare monthly payroll report to submit to Singapore head office HR team for approval and to ensure that our staff are paid on time;
- Job Cards Control – ensure and keep track that project team update all job card and close job card. Ensure Ledger Book record entries are as per job card and reconcile variance and post necessary journal entries to ensure completeness of project costing is capture to the right accounting period to match with the corresponding revenue;
Other duties :
- Maintain office services by organising office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing and managing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement. Look after the conditions of the office and arrange necessary repairs. Take charge of all office contract renewals.
- Design and implement office policies and procedures.
- Able to handle the processes of company legal entity.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
- At least 3- 6 years of working experience in the related field
- Possess drive, initiative and a high level of responsibility
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task with “I Can” attitude
Attractive salary will be commensurate to relevant experience.
Please email your detailed resume stating current and expected salary, together with a recent photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.